Naviate Rebar Extension
Automate the process of generating reinforcement for elements like beams, columns and piles.
- Automatic reinforcement generation. Perform an automatic process of generating reinforcement for elements as beams, columns, piles.
- Beams. Generate reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section of a beam in an Revit and Robot.
- Columns. Generate reinforcement for rectangular and round cross-sections of an RC column in an Revit and Robot.
- Piles. Generate reinforcement of a pile defined in a Revit model. You can generate reinforcement for a single pile or a group of piles positioned under the pile cap.
To generate the reinforcement:
- select the elements of the structure to generate the reinforcement
- specify the parameters used when generating the reinforcement
After the extension generates the reinforcement, messages concerning the process of generating the reinforcement for individual elements, display. Note: You can generate the reinforcement for all elements except retaining walls and slab corners.
A: Unfortunately, this is not available from Symetri/Naviate. Please look to Autodesk Update or Autodesk App Store for download.
A: Please send an email to email@example.com
We have published a page under FAQ for known issues with the existing commercial version of Naviate Rebar Extension. See it here.